The PACE Program is designed to inspire and assist student-athletes with their academic goals. It is a combination of motivation and support.
- Grade Checks
- Class checks
- Monitored study hall, in the Student-Athlete Success Center
- General and specific tutoring
- Required counselor visits
- Posters in hallways, offices and common areas
- Pens and/or other small giveaways
- Consistent reminders that the program is there
Student-Athlete Success Center
- Formerly known as “Athletic Study Hall” or “The Old Weight Room”
- Environment designed with specific needs of student-athletes in mind
- Will be supervised by members of the coaching staff
- Students will have freedom to meet their study hour requirements at times that best fit their schedules, rather than only during team study hall.
For more information contact Athletic Director Joe Cascio at (559) 791-2260.